Prefabricated or modular construction offers great flexibility and speed for developers and hotel operators. Modular components are built off-site in a factory and assembled on-site. This reduces the impact of the construction site. Some of the advantages of a prefab and modular construction are:
1) Time (reduce completion time by up to 50%)
4) No outside elements
5) Neighbors (less noise, traffic, and disturbance)
6) Higher safety (factory conditions)
7) Reduced theft and vandalism
8) Greater reliability (better quality assurance)
D-Air Conditioning offers several innovative solutions for prefabricated and modular projects. We are both a wholesaler of the best ductless mini split products on the market and the #1 ductless contractor in California. Our skilled installers can start the construction project in the factory and finish the installation on-site. Our team can finish most projects within several weeks.
Unlike centralized ducted systems, ductless mini splits offer greater speed, flexibility, and higher energy efficiency.