DELUXE WALL-MOUNTED INDOOR UNIT
The MSZ-FS Deluxe Wall-mounted Indoor Unit features a 3D i-see Sensor® and offers dual vane operation. The 3D i-see Sensor scans the room, measuring temperature and occupant location. Indirect or Direct airflow settings divert supply air away from or toward room occupants. The unit's interior air duct/vane, coil, and fan features Dual Barrier Coating, which maintains efficiency by keeping the inside clean. The MSZ-FS offers triple filtration, a backlit hand controller, and other premium features.
SEER: up to 33.1
HSPF: up to 13.5
COP: up to 4.68
As low as 20 db(A)
NANO PLATINUM FILTER
ELECTROSTATIC ANTI-ALLERGY ENZYME FILTER
Deluxe Hand-Held Wireless Controller with Advanced Features
• Backlit display for night time visibility
• Modes identified by text: AUTO, HEAT, COOL, DRY, FAN
• Powerful Mode function allows the system to temporarily run at a lower or higher temperature with an increased fan speed to quickly bring the room to your optimal comfort level
• Wide Vane setting provides a wider horizontal air distribution on select models
• 3D i-see Sensor® control for absence detection and direct/indirect modes for personalized comfort
• Adjustable fan speeds and individual vane control for personalized airflow preference
• Natural Flow
• Weekly scheduling timer
10 year manufacturer warranty
As of 2022, this is the best ductless mini split on the market. It is one of the most expensive products available, dubbed the Rolls Royce of air conditioners. This unit looks great, has the best features available. Super high efficiency, super quiet sound levels, and the best filters available. This deluxe unit also includes a 3D I-see sensor to deliver precise heating and cooling comfort. It is backed by a great 10 year manufacturer warranty.
If you are in California and are looking for a reliable Mitsubishi installer, contact our team at D-Air Conditioning. We have offices in San Jose California and Orange County. Our team of Mitsubishi pros are happy to help you through any project.